With a range of gifts, souvenirs and books relating to our exhibitions, collections and gardens, our shop is a great place to pick up a memento of your visit.
Vikings – Following our exhibition Viking: Rediscover the Legend, we are pleased to stock some fantastic Viking inspired souvenirs and gifts including jewellery, toys and much more.
Romans – Find out more about the Roman empire in Britain and beyond with our range of excellent books for both adults and younger readers. You’ll also find a range of themed souvenirs including figurines, thimbles, and terracotta items, along with our popular legionnaire helmets and colouring information packs for children.
Pre-history – The Yorkshire Museum is famed for its Natural History collection. Continue exploring with our collection of souvenirs and books, along with a selection of toys and gifts for younger visitors from stationary items to cuddly dinosaurs.
Gardens – Set in the stunning surroundings of the medieval ruins of St. Mary’s Abbey, our beautiful award-winning gardens are the ideal place to relax before or after your visit to the museum. Gardeners will love our range of botanical gifts, ideal for a reminder of your visit or as a present for a loved one.
YMT Card holders receive a discount in our shop – click here to find out more.
- York Museums Trust win national award for #CuratorBattle
- Trustee of York Museums Trust included in the Woman’s Hour Power List 2020: Our Planet
- Former director of the National Railway Museum and London Transport Museum joins York Museums Trust Board of Trustees
- A statement addressing new national restrictions
- Re-opening statement - York Art Gallery and York Castle Museum