With a range of gifts, souvenirs and books relating to our exhibitions, collections and gardens, our shop is a great place to pick up a memento of your visit.
Romans – Find out more about the Roman empire in Britain and beyond with our range of excellent books for both adults and younger readers. You’ll also find a range of themed souvenirs including figurines, thimbles, and terracotta items, along with our popular legionnaire helmets and colouring information packs for children.
Pre-history – The Yorkshire Museum is famed for its Natural History collection. Continue exploring with our collection of souvenirs and books, along with a selection of toys and gifts for younger visitors from stationary items to cuddly dinosaurs.
Gardens – Set in the stunning surroundings of the medieval ruins of St. Mary’s Abbey, our beautiful award-winning gardens are the ideal place to relax before or after your visit to the museum. Gardeners will love our range of botanical gifts, ideal for a reminder of your visit or as a present for a loved one.
- Famous Portrait of King Richard III to go on Display at the Yorkshire Museum
- York Museums Trust to receive £423,000 from Government’s Culture Recovery Fund
- Yorkshire Museum receives a lifeline grant from the Government’s Culture Recovery Fund for external restoration
- York Museums Trust win national award for #CuratorBattle
- Trustee of York Museums Trust included in the Woman’s Hour Power List 2020: Our Planet