How to Find Us
Yorkshire Museum and Gardens are next to Lendal Bridge, the main river bridge between York Railway Station and York Minster.
It takes 10 to 15 minutes to walk from York Railway Station and there are entrances into the gardens from both Museum Street and Marygate.
The nearest car park is on Marygate, which is five minutes’ walk and has 350 spaces. Marygate is off Bootham, the A19, which is the main road into York from the north. For more car parking information go to http://www.yorklive.info/
Telephone: 01904 687687
- Jurassic Success! Yorkshire Museum Has Its Most Successful Year Since Formation of York Museum Trust
- New Chair of Trustees Appointed at York Museums Trust
- Take Part in the World’s Biggest Birdwatch!
- Visit York Museums Trust sites for Free This York Residents Festival
- The York Helmet Back On Show At the Yorkshire Museum
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.