How to Find Us
Yorkshire Museum and Gardens are next to Lendal Bridge, the main river bridge between York Railway Station and York Minster.
It takes 10 to 15 minutes to walk from York Railway Station and there are entrances into the gardens from both Museum Street and Marygate.
The nearest car park is on Marygate, which is five minutes’ walk and has 350 spaces. Marygate is off Bootham, the A19, which is the main road into York from the north. For more car parking information go to http://www.yorklive.info/
Telephone: 01904 687687
- International Garden Photographer of the Year Comes to York Museum Gardens for 2018
- Prehistoric Reptile Pregnant with Octuplets on Display in Yorkshire Museum's New Jurassic Exhibition
- Rising star working on latest Jurassic World film to attend the opening of the new 'Yorkshire's Jurassic World' exhibition at the Yorkshire Museum
- York Museums Trust announce the winners of the local schools competition
- York Castle Museum, York Art Gallery and the Yorkshire Museum Open As Normal
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.