How to Find Us
Yorkshire Museum and Gardens are next to Lendal Bridge, the main river bridge between York Railway Station and York Minster.
It takes 10 to 15 minutes to walk from York Railway Station and there are entrances into the gardens from both Museum Street and Marygate.
The nearest car park is on Marygate, which is five minutes’ walk and has 350 spaces. Marygate is off Bootham, the A19, which is the main road into York from the north. For more car parking information go to http://www.yorklive.info/
Telephone: 01904 687687
- York Museums Trust Seeks to Appoint Three New Trustees to the Board from the Autumn of 2017
- Professor Alice Roberts Officially Opens the new Viking: Rediscover the Legend Exhibition at the Yorkshire Museum
- Experts Hunt for York’s Roman Amphitheatre as part of the Eboracum Roman Festival 2017
- Exclusive Exhibition Events for YMT Card Holders at York Art Gallery, the Yorkshire Museum and York Castle Museum in 2017
- Viking: Rediscover the Legend - Major New Exhibition by the Yorkshire Museum To Open May 2017 In Partnership with the British Museum
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.