How to Find Us
Yorkshire Museum and Gardens are next to Lendal Bridge, the main river bridge between York Railway Station and York Minster.
It takes 10 to 15 minutes to walk from York Railway Station and there are entrances into the gardens from both Museum Street and Marygate.
The nearest car park is on Marygate, which is five minutes’ walk and has 350 spaces. Marygate is off Bootham, the A19, which is the main road into York from the north. For more car parking information go to http://www.yorklive.info/
Telephone: 01904 687687
- Christmas at York Museum Gardens 2017 - Experience the magic after dark
- Yorkshire Museum showcases Treasure Finds to mark 20th anniversary of the Treasure Act 1996
- Prize-Winning University of Hull Geology Student Map on Display at the Yorkshire Museum
- Double Discount Shopping Day at all of our sites for YMT Card Holders on 15 July 2017
- York Museums Trust Successful in Arts Council England Bid
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.