School Summer Holidays Activities
The Fifty Six Million Year Summer
Tuesday 23 July – Sunday 1 September.
11am – 4pm
From Deep Oceans through Dinosaur Country to Coral Seas, join us over the summer as we create three very different environments filled with the variety of Jurassic life forms that would have inhabited them.
Included in admission
No need to book
- Eboracum Roman Festival is BACK!
- York Museums Trust announces move of CEO Reyahn King to a new post at National Trust for Scotland
- YORKSHIRE MUSEUM RE-OPENS ITS DOORS!
- Staff health and wellbeing shown to be at the heart of York Museums Trust. All staff to benefit from a week’s holiday in early January and encouraged to rest and recuperate
- Rare Roman bronzes acquired by the Yorkshire Museum