Richard III Walking Tour
Explore Richard III and his connections to the city of York. Take part in this walking tour, designed to guide visitors to the locations and museums which illustrate the life of the controversial monarch who reigned from 1483 to 1485.
Explore the places visited by Richard III and his contemporaries. View the objects that reveal more about the
man behind the myth.
Our unique guide will provide a map and location summaries, allowing you to explore the delights of York at your own pace.
Discover the life of Richard III through your own eyes with our Richard III walking tour in collaboration with York Museums Trust and The JORVIK Group!
- Exclusive Exhibition Events for YMT Card Holders at York Art Gallery, the Yorkshire Museum and York Castle Museum in 2017
- Viking: Rediscover the Legend - Major New Exhibition by the Yorkshire Museum To Open May 2017 In Partnership with the British Museum
- York Museums Trust Receive Grant from the DCMS/Wolfson Museums and Galleries Improvement Fund
- Star Carr Headdress Celebrated as Part of Royal Mail 'Ancient Britain' Special Stamps
- York Museums Trust Appoint Fundraising Manager
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.