Richard III Walking Tour
Explore Richard III and his connections to the city of York. Take part in this walking tour, designed to guide visitors to the locations and museums which illustrate the life of the controversial monarch who reigned from 1483 to 1485.
Explore the places visited by Richard III and his contemporaries. View the objects that reveal more about the
man behind the myth.
Our unique guide will provide a map and location summaries, allowing you to explore the delights of York at your own pace.
Discover the life of Richard III through your own eyes with our Richard III walking tour in collaboration with York Museums Trust and The JORVIK Group!
- Yorkshire Museum and DC Labs (University of York) win York Culture Award 2017 for Viking VR
- Give a year of great days out this Christmas with the YMT Card
- Projects involving York Museums Trust shortlisted for three York Cultural Awards
- Last chance to see two major exhibitions at York Art Gallery and the Yorkshire Museum this week
- Trip Trap Troll! Visit the Yorkshire Museum this October half term to make and play this traditional Viking game
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.