Richard III Walking Tour
Explore Richard III and his connections to the city of York. Take part in this walking tour, designed to guide visitors to the locations and museums which illustrate the life of the controversial monarch who reigned from 1483 to 1485.
Explore the places visited by Richard III and his contemporaries. View the objects that reveal more about the
man behind the myth.
Our unique guide will provide a map and location summaries, allowing you to explore the delights of York at your own pace.
Discover the life of Richard III through your own eyes with our Richard III walking tour in collaboration with York Museums Trust and The JORVIK Group!
- Jurassic Success! Yorkshire Museum Has Its Most Successful Year Since Formation of York Museum Trust
- New Chair of Trustees Appointed at York Museums Trust
- Take Part in the World’s Biggest Birdwatch!
- Visit York Museums Trust sites for Free This York Residents Festival
- The York Helmet Back On Show At the Yorkshire Museum
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.