Richard III Walking Tour
Explore Richard III and his connections to the city of York. Take part in this walking tour, designed to guide visitors to the locations and museums which illustrate the life of the controversial monarch who reigned from 1483 to 1485.
Explore the places visited by Richard III and his contemporaries. View the objects that reveal more about the
man behind the myth.
Our unique guide will provide a map and location summaries, allowing you to explore the delights of York at your own pace.
Discover the life of Richard III through your own eyes with our Richard III walking tour in collaboration with York Museums Trust and The JORVIK Group!
- Award Winning Film, Talk and Exhibition on the Refugee Crisis
- York Museums Trust’s Open Weekend
- New Display at the Yorkshire Museum Reveals the Hidden Women of the Yorkshire Philosophical Society
- International Garden Photographer of the Year Comes to York Museum Gardens for 2018
- Prehistoric Reptile Pregnant with Octuplets on Display in Yorkshire Museum's New Jurassic Exhibition
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.