Richard III Walking Tour
Explore Richard III and his connections to the city of York. Take part in this walking tour, designed to guide visitors to the locations and museums which illustrate the life of the controversial monarch who reigned from 1483 to 1485.
Explore the places visited by Richard III and his contemporaries. View the objects that reveal more about the
man behind the myth.
Our unique guide will provide a map and location summaries, allowing you to explore the delights of York at your own pace.
Discover the life of Richard III through your own eyes with our Richard III walking tour in collaboration with York Museums Trust and The JORVIK Group!
- Christmas at York Museum Gardens 2017 - Experience the magic after dark
- Yorkshire Museum showcases Treasure Finds to mark 20th anniversary of the Treasure Act 1996
- Prize-Winning University of Hull Geology Student Map on Display at the Yorkshire Museum
- Double Discount Shopping Day at all of our sites for YMT Card Holders on 15 July 2017
- York Museums Trust Successful in Arts Council England Bid
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.