Please note all upcoming talks are cancelled due to coronavirus. Find out more here.
Want to find out more about our collections? Our knowledgeable curators regularly give talks that an provide insight into our exhibitions, artefacts and specialist areas of interest.
Lunchtime Talks – 12.30pm to 1pm
Our lunchtime talks are ideal for gaining an insight into some of our most interesting artefacts from our archaeology and natural science collections. Talks take place Tuesdays 12.30-1pm and are FREE with admission. There’s no need to book.
Please note that we may occasionally have to change the dates or titles of talks – please call 01904 687687 or email email@example.com before your visit for the latest information.
- Famous Portrait of King Richard III to go on Display at the Yorkshire Museum
- York Museums Trust to receive £423,000 from Government’s Culture Recovery Fund
- Yorkshire Museum receives a lifeline grant from the Government’s Culture Recovery Fund for external restoration
- York Museums Trust win national award for #CuratorBattle
- Trustee of York Museums Trust included in the Woman’s Hour Power List 2020: Our Planet