Want to find out more about the collections at York Museums Trust? Our knowledgeable curators regularly give FREE talks that provide further insight into the fantastic objects we have on display. There is no need to book, just come along for the opportunity to learn more from museum experts. Please find a list of confirmed talks below.
- 21 March – Beautiful Books from the Historic Library (part of the York Literature Festival)
- 28 March – Methall Roman Hoard
- 11 April – Kids Curators Talk
- 18 April – Object in Focus: the Wistow Roman Ring
- 25 April – The Heslington Hoard
Talks take place at the Yorkshire Museum on Tuesdays, 12.30pm to 1pm. Talks are free with no need to book (museum admission applies). Please note that we may occasionally have to change the dates or titles of talks so please phone ahead for the latest information.
- Exclusive Exhibition Events for YMT Card Holders at York Art Gallery, the Yorkshire Museum and York Castle Museum in 2017
- Viking: Rediscover the Legend - Major New Exhibition by the Yorkshire Museum To Open May 2017 In Partnership with the British Museum
- York Museums Trust Receive Grant from the DCMS/Wolfson Museums and Galleries Improvement Fund
- Star Carr Headdress Celebrated as Part of Royal Mail 'Ancient Britain' Special Stamps
- York Museums Trust Appoint Fundraising Manager
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.